Ballarat International Foto Biennale is calling for people who have a passion for photography, the arts and Ballarat to join our enthusiastic team of volunteers.
We are now accepting applications for Volunteers for Ballarat International Foto Biennale 2017.
The Ballarat International Foto Biennale was founded in 2005 and attracts significant International and Australian photographers as one of Australia’s pre-eminent photographic festivals.
BIFB2017 runs from Saturday 19 August to Sunday 17 September 2017. Our program includes 99 free and 1 paid exhibitions, features special events and workshops over the five weekends and is expected to attract an attendance of over 50,000 people!
Volunteers are the public face of BIFB so you will communicate information about our festival – exhibitions, public programs and workshops – and answer questions from the public.
We need you to commit to at least three shifts during the 30 day festival. If you have or would like to have experience in gallery invigilation and front of house then this is a great opportunity.
We are looking for volunteers to be involved as:
Gallery Attendants/Invigilators for:
Art Gallery of Ballarat
Major Core Venues: Mining Exchange, Post Office Gallery, A Hall, Trades Hall, Minerva Room, Backspace
Technical exhibition crew and hanging assistants
We would love you to join the team!
The Ballarat International Foto Biennale offers a range of benefits to volunteers including:
- Ballarat International Foto Biennale branded uniform items for Volunteers (during festival)
- Unlimited 10% discounts for all Foto Biennale workshops and merchandise (during festival)
- Foto Biennale volunteer name tag and lanyard (during festival)
- Invitation to Foto Biennale Events (including the festival wrap-up party)
- Training and skills development
- Volunteer Insurance under our coverage through Regional Arts Victoria
Please fill in the form below and we will get in contact