#MASSISOLATIONAUS Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of the instagram feed (the project) is the Ballarat International Foto Biennale (Biennale).
- By submitting photos, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Instagram Feed including these General Terms and Conditions and any instructions relating to the feed on the Promoter’s Instagram, facebook, website or otherwise published or advised from time to time.
- The Biennale will properly attribute your artwork
- Eligibility to participate is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- Participation is open to everyone worldwide.
- To join massisolationAUS please share an iconic photo of your mass isolation experiences on Instagram and tag #massisolationAUS #massisolation and #ballaratfoto
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the Entrants.
- In consideration for BIFB exhibiting your photograph or considering your photograph for exhibition, you grant BIFB the rights in clause 9.
- By submitting to the Biennale, you grant us:
- a “worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to to exercise all rights in, including without limitation, the right to reproduce and communicate to the public in whole or in part, in perpetuity and throughout the world in any media;
- the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public your name, character, likeness or voice for any promotion or matter incidental to the Competition with no compensation to you for such use; and
- the right to subscribe you to the Ballarat International Foto Biennale subscriber database and use your personal information for the purposes of marketing and analysis.
- You warrant that:
- your image is your original work, and to the extent it is not, you have obtained the relevant permission;
- all details provided with your image are true and accurate;
- you have all necessary rights to grant the Biennale the rights granted under these Terms and Conditions;
- use of your image by the Biennale, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and
- your entry does not breach any law.
- You agree to indemnify the Biennale against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties above.
- The Biennale is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any failure of the equipment or programming or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the project. The Biennale assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of images.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Biennale is not liable for any delay, death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the project.