Join us for an exclusive virtual wine tasting from the comfort of your home with our wine sponsor Mount Langi Ghiran.
Chief Winemaker Adam Louder and Wine Club Manager Matthew Metcalfe will join Ballarat International Foto Biennale Artistic Director and CEO, Fiona Sweet to take you through an introduction to the winery’s premium estate grown wines.
Located in the Grampians wine region of Victoria, the winery is renowned for its cool climate Shiraz with hallmark pepper and blue fruit flavour – other key varietals include Cabernet, Merlot, Riesling, and Pinot Gris. Learn how the unique combination of cool climate, granite soils and historic vines combine to create this unique vineyard and the distinctive wines it produces – and find a new favourite in the process!
To secure your place, simply purchase your tasting pack which includes 5 x 150ml bottles of the following wines:
- 2020 Cliff Edge Pinot Gris | Stone fruits, spiced pear, dried ginger
- 2020 Cliff Edge Riesling | Mixed citrus, white florals
- 2018 Cliff Edge Cabernet Merlot | Blackberry, cedar, mocha
- [Pre-Release] 2019 Cliff Edge Shiraz | Blackberry, raspberry, mixed spice
- 2018 Talus Shiraz | Red fruit, violet, pepper
Wine pack sales close 11.59PM Sunday 12th September.
Secure your place and book in by Sunday 12 September to ensure your delivery reaches you in time.
Thursday 7 October
You will receive your Zoom link and instructions to join on 1 October
Mount Langi Ghiran Virtual Wine Tasting
- Mount Langi Ghiran Virtual Wine Tasting
October 7, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm