We love our members!
BIFB offers lovers of photography the chance to join its Membership Program.
What can we say? Its $40 (+ joining fee for new members) and you will be in the loop with all things BIFB and receive a few little benefits along the way! More than that you’ll know you’re part of a sophisticated group of photography lovers doing their bit to support Australian talent.
Membership fees go directly toward in the delivery of programs aimed to promote, exhibit, develop and build audiences for photography, creating a variety of important opportunities for photographers and the viewing public.
Membership of the BIFB is for a maximum two-year period and runs from AGM to AGM in the festival year. Membership entitlements include a range of discounts on festival purchases including event registrations, merchandise and workshop fees.
Members are able to nominate for BIFB Inc. board positions and vote at AGM and special meetings.
Join now download PDF (Membership Form)
Already a member? Consider upgrading your involvement with BIFB and join the Patron Circle.
- joining fee for BIFB is $15.00
- membership fee for BIFB’13 is $40.00
- renewal of membership falls due at AGM following BIFB’13
- grace period of 90 days allowed for renewal otherwise another joining fee applies
- members can nominate for BIFB Inc board positions
- members entitled to one vote at AGM and special meetings
BIFB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES A NUMBER OF BENEFITS:
- Free or discounted entry to all BIFB’ 13 managed exhibition venues
- 10% discount entry to all BIFB’13 managed seminars and projection program
- 10% discount on BIFB’13 event registration, workshops, portfolio review
- 10% discount on BIFB’13 Core Program art sales and merchandise
- $5 off BIFB’13 Core Program Catalogue (retail $20).
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Membership of the BIFB Inc runs from date of ratification until the AGM (November 2013).
- A grace period of 90 days is allowed for renewal otherwise joining fees apply.
- Members can nominate for BIFB Inc board positions.
- Membership of the BIFB is for a maximum two-year period and runs from AGM to AGM in the festival year.
- Members are entitled to one vote at AGM and special meetings.